This guide provides an overview of the recommended surgical technique for using the NAVIO™ Surgical System with the following supported implants:
- JOURNEY™ UNI Unicompartmental Knee System (Figure 1)
- ACCURIS™ Uni Knee System• STRIDE™ Unicondylar Knee System
- DePuy Synthes SIGMA® High Performance Partial Knee System – UNI
- ZUK™ Knee System• DJO Surgical EPIK® Knee System
- StelKast Unicondylar Knee System
- JOURNEY™ PFJ Patellofemoral Joint System (Figure 2)
- DePuy Synthes SIGMA® High Performance Partial Knee System – PFJ
Smith & Nephew recommends that you review this guide prior to performing unicondylar knee replacement or patellofemoral arthroplasty utilizing the NAVIO Surgical System.
This guide should be used in conjunction with, not replacing, the information contained within the User’s Manual that accompanied the purchase of the NAVIO Surgical System, and the Surgical Technique document that accompanied the purchase of the applicable implant.